We were hired by Akwa Ibom State Ministry of Agriculture to map, conduct soil analysis and digitize 500 hectares of coconut plantation in Okobo Local government areas of Akwa Ibom State.
- Detection and diagnostics of plant diseases and pests
- Modeling soil physicochemical properties and composition,
- Supporting Government’s choices in coconut cultivation through the analysis of data collected and transmitted by sensors,
- Simulating future yield performance in different environments, and
- Identifying improved agricultural management practices